<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									eBlocker Open Source Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://eblocker.org/community/</link>
            <description>Discuss anything regarding eBlocker Open Source</description>
            <language>de</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 21:28:20 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Idea: Grouping of devices within the GUI of eblocker</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9044</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 12:31:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[That&#039;s actually exactly what I just did.I use the following naming convention:

MyPC, LAN
MyPC, WLAN
USBC-2 LAN
MyRadio, LAN
MyRadio, WLAN
Switch, LAN
...

In general, I&#039;ve just no...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That's actually exactly what I just did.<br />I use the following naming convention:</p>
<ul>
<li>MyPC, LAN</li>
<li>MyPC, WLAN</li>
<li>USBC-2 LAN</li>
<li>MyRadio, LAN</li>
<li>MyRadio, WLAN</li>
<li>Switch, LAN</li>
<li>...</li>
</ul>
<p>In general, I've just noticed that finding and locating all the network devices (“family business”) and assigning them correctly can be a challenge. With some unusual devices, even a MAC lookup didn't help me much. Now I've named them the same way in the router and in eblocker. That makes things easier to manage.</p>
<p>If I want to use a device with eblocker (or choose not to), I need to make sure that all network connections on that device are set to the same state (on/off). Mixed settings will cause errors.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Julius</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9044</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Safari 27.0 settings reloading loop</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/safari-27-0-settings-reloading-loop/#post-9043</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:30:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The issue also occurs on iPadOS 27.0 which contains Safari 27.0.
It is very likely that iOS 27 is also affected, although I haven&#039;t tested it yet.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The issue also occurs on iPadOS 27.0 which contains Safari 27.0.</p>
<p>It is very likely that iOS 27 is also affected, although I haven't tested it yet.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Boris</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/safari-27-0-settings-reloading-loop/#post-9043</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Safari 27.0 settings reloading loop</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/safari-27-0-settings-reloading-loop/#post-9042</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:04:34 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The issue does not occur in:

Firefox (156.0.1)
Chrome (154.0.8037.58)
the previous Safari version (26.6.2)]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The issue does <strong>not</strong> occur in:</p>
<ul>
<li>Firefox (156.0.1)</li>
<li>Chrome (154.0.8037.58)</li>
<li>the previous Safari version (26.6.2)</li>
</ul>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Boris</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/safari-27-0-settings-reloading-loop/#post-9042</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Idea: Grouping of devices within the GUI of eblocker</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9041</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:57:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[My workaround for this is to let the two devices start with the same name, e.g. &quot;My PC&quot;, and add &quot;LAN&quot; or &quot;WLAN&quot;. At least in the devices list they are next to each other.
I think a general...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My workaround for this is to let the two devices start with the same name, e.g. "My PC", and add "LAN" or "WLAN". At least in the devices list they are next to each other.</p>
<p>I think a general device grouping feature would complicate the user interface quite a lot. Maybe there are other use cases for grouping devices?</p>
<p>Is the purpose of grouping to let two devices always have identical settings? In that case, maybe it would be feasible to let a device have "aliases".</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Boris</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9041</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Idea: Grouping of devices within the GUI of eblocker</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9040</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 17:54:40 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi,I just spent some time figuring out that my computer was connected to two networks—one LAN and one Wi-Fi. And I had trouble with eblocker not working correctly. Now I’ve correctly named b...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,<br /><br />I just spent some time figuring out that my computer was connected to two networks—one LAN and one Wi-Fi. And I had trouble with eblocker not working correctly. Now I’ve correctly named both connections and configured both using eblocker.<br />While doing so, I came up with an idea for a feature: What if the GUI allowed you to logically group two devices together? For example, “My PC” with two entries—one for LAN and one for Wi-Fi. Since there are also other computers with two LAN ports, etc., this could be a helpful way to organize them (logically/GUI)</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Julius</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9040</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Safari 27.0 settings reloading loop</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/safari-27-0-settings-reloading-loop/#post-9039</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 13:44:17 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[There seems to be an issue in the latest Safari 27.0 on macOS.
If you open the settings in the browser with
Safari permanently reloads the page while switching the URL. For example, if you...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There seems to be an issue in the latest Safari 27.0 on macOS.</p>
<p>If you open the settings in the browser with</p>
<pre contenteditable="false">http://EBLOCKER_IP/</pre>
<p>Safari permanently reloads the page while switching the URL. For example, if you are not logged in as admin, it switches between</p>
<ul>
<li>/settings/#!/login</li>
<li>/settings/#!/auth</li>
</ul>
<p>There are some workarounds to avoid or break the loop:</p>
<ul>
<li>Open the settings with HTTPS.</li>
<li>Hit the ESC key multiple times to break the loop. Then press the browser's reload button.</li>
<li>Open the dashboard
<pre contenteditable="false">http://EBLOCKER_IP/dashboard/</pre>
first, then open the settings clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner.</li>
</ul>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Boris</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/safari-27-0-settings-reloading-loop/#post-9039</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: eblocker is stuck in an update loop</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/eblocker-is-stuck-in-an-update-loop/#post-9038</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 07:44:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@random Thanks for the reply.I disconnected and reconnected the power supply. Now everything is OK again!!!But no, I didn&#039;t initiate a manual update; the update is set to “Automatic Updates....]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@random Thanks for the reply.<br /><br />I disconnected and reconnected the power supply. Now everything is OK again!!!<br /><br />But no, I didn't initiate a manual update; the update is set to “Automatic Updates.”<br />I'll keep an eye on how it behaves from here on out.</p>
<p>You can close this post.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>thomas@beier-team.de</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/eblocker-is-stuck-in-an-update-loop/#post-9038</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: eblocker is stuck in an update loop</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/eblocker-is-stuck-in-an-update-loop/#post-9037</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 06:25:56 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@thomasbeier-team-de Have you manually triggered the update or came this &quot;updating&quot; screen &quot;out of the blue&quot;?
Anyway it&#039;s usually OK to disconnect power and make a cold restart. Best if you...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@thomasbeier-team-de Have you manually triggered the update or came this "updating" screen "out of the blue"?</p>
<p>Anyway it's usually OK to disconnect power and make a cold restart. Best if you make a backup of the config beforehand. </p>
<p>Good luck.</p>
<p>THX!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Random</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/eblocker-is-stuck-in-an-update-loop/#post-9037</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>eblocker is stuck in an update loop</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/eblocker-is-stuck-in-an-update-loop/#post-9036</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 15:49:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello, everyone. I&#039;ve had eblocker almost since the beginning. But I&#039;d like to use the forum to ask about this problem.
For the past few hours, eblocker has been stuck in an update loop.
W...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, everyone. I've had eblocker almost since the beginning. But I'd like to use the forum to ask about this problem.</p>
<p>For the past few hours, eblocker has been stuck in an update loop.</p>
<p>When you go to http://192.168.178.22/settings/#!/login, the following appears:</p>
1739
<p>After clicking “Open Dashboard,” this appears after a short while:</p>
1740
<p>After accessing this link: http://192.168.178.22:3000/settings/#!/devices/list/ and navigating to License &gt; Update this:</p>
1741
<p>After that, I'm tempted to use “System &gt; Restart” to restart or shut down the system, and this appears:</p>
1742
<p>What can I do? Should I disconnect the power anyway?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Thanks for your reply</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>thomas@beier-team.de</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/eblocker-is-stuck-in-an-update-loop/#post-9036</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Threema App not working any more with eBlocker enabled</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/threema-app-not-working-any-more-with-eblocker-enabled/#post-9035</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 10:14:34 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi Boris,On Android, however, you generally still have to briefly disable HTTPS to establish a connection with Threema.
eBlocker 4.0.3; Android 17; Threema 6.5.3]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Boris,<br />On Android, however, you generally still have to briefly disable HTTPS to establish a connection with Threema.</p>
<p><br />eBlocker 4.0.3; Android 17; Threema 6.5.3</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Joe</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/threema-app-not-working-any-more-with-eblocker-enabled/#post-9035</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		