<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									eBlocker Open Source Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://eblocker.org/community/</link>
            <description>Discuss anything regarding eBlocker Open Source</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 10:30:24 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: eBlockerOS 4 beta available for testing</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/eblockeros-4-beta-available-for-testing/#post-9047</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 16:16:31 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@foresthus The beta is 100% stable and just called &quot;beta&quot; still.
eBlockerOS 4.3 ist already in the works and currently being tested. This will be the next official release to my knowledge. ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@foresthus The beta is 100% stable and just called "beta" still.</p>
<p>eBlockerOS 4.3 ist already in the works and currently being tested. This will be the next official release to my knowledge. </p>
<p>THX! </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Random</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/eblockeros-4-beta-available-for-testing/#post-9047</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: eBlockerOS 4 beta available for testing</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/eblockeros-4-beta-available-for-testing/#post-9046</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 07:01:45 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[When will there be a final release eBlockerOS 4? For Raspberry and for example promoxx.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When will there be a final release eBlockerOS 4? For Raspberry and for example promoxx.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>foresthus</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/eblockeros-4-beta-available-for-testing/#post-9046</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Linux Mint - Vivaldi Browser - HTTPS</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/linux-mint-vivaldi-browser-https/#post-9045</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 08:49:53 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@random Thank you very much for your extensive help!While trying to solve the problem, i ran into a kernel-panic with the result that i couldn&#039;t reboot; not from HD, not from a bootable USB,...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@random Thank you very much for your extensive help!<br />While trying to solve the problem, i ran into a kernel-panic with the result that i couldn't reboot; not from HD, not from a bootable USB, nor from the original Apple installation-DVD.</p>
<p>In the end i brought the old MacBook to the local Apple-dealer and bought myself a new MacBook Neo &#x1f643;</p>
<p>"Investigate everything and remember the good things".</p>
<p>Best regards, Rob</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>RobF</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/linux-mint-vivaldi-browser-https/#post-9045</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Idea: Grouping of devices within the GUI of eblocker</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9044</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 12:31:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[That&#039;s actually exactly what I just did.I use the following naming convention:

MyPC, LAN
MyPC, WLAN
USBC-2 LAN
MyRadio, LAN
MyRadio, WLAN
Switch, LAN
...

In general, I&#039;ve just no...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That's actually exactly what I just did.<br />I use the following naming convention:</p>
<ul>
<li>MyPC, LAN</li>
<li>MyPC, WLAN</li>
<li>USBC-2 LAN</li>
<li>MyRadio, LAN</li>
<li>MyRadio, WLAN</li>
<li>Switch, LAN</li>
<li>...</li>
</ul>
<p>In general, I've just noticed that finding and locating all the network devices (“family business”) and assigning them correctly can be a challenge. With some unusual devices, even a MAC lookup didn't help me much. Now I've named them the same way in the router and in eblocker. That makes things easier to manage.</p>
<p>If I want to use a device with eblocker (or choose not to), I need to make sure that all network connections on that device are set to the same state (on/off). Mixed settings will cause errors.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Julius</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9044</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Safari 27.0 settings reloading loop</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/safari-27-0-settings-reloading-loop/#post-9043</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:30:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The issue also occurs on iPadOS 27.0 which contains Safari 27.0.
It is very likely that iOS 27 is also affected, although I haven&#039;t tested it yet.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The issue also occurs on iPadOS 27.0 which contains Safari 27.0.</p>
<p>It is very likely that iOS 27 is also affected, although I haven't tested it yet.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Boris</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/safari-27-0-settings-reloading-loop/#post-9043</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Safari 27.0 settings reloading loop</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/safari-27-0-settings-reloading-loop/#post-9042</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:04:34 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The issue does not occur in:

Firefox (156.0.1)
Chrome (154.0.8037.58)
the previous Safari version (26.6.2)]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The issue does <strong>not</strong> occur in:</p>
<ul>
<li>Firefox (156.0.1)</li>
<li>Chrome (154.0.8037.58)</li>
<li>the previous Safari version (26.6.2)</li>
</ul>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Boris</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/bugs-features/safari-27-0-settings-reloading-loop/#post-9042</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Idea: Grouping of devices within the GUI of eblocker</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9041</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:57:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[My workaround for this is to let the two devices start with the same name, e.g. &quot;My PC&quot;, and add &quot;LAN&quot; or &quot;WLAN&quot;. At least in the devices list they are next to each other.
I think a general...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My workaround for this is to let the two devices start with the same name, e.g. "My PC", and add "LAN" or "WLAN". At least in the devices list they are next to each other.</p>
<p>I think a general device grouping feature would complicate the user interface quite a lot. Maybe there are other use cases for grouping devices?</p>
<p>Is the purpose of grouping to let two devices always have identical settings? In that case, maybe it would be feasible to let a device have "aliases".</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Boris</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9041</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Idea: Grouping of devices within the GUI of eblocker</title>
                        <link>https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9040</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 17:54:40 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi,I just spent some time figuring out that my computer was connected to two networks—one LAN and one Wi-Fi. And I had trouble with eblocker not working correctly. Now I’ve correctly named b...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,<br /><br />I just spent some time figuring out that my computer was connected to two networks—one LAN and one Wi-Fi. And I had trouble with eblocker not working correctly. Now I’ve correctly named both connections and configured both using eblocker.<br />While doing so, I came up with an idea for a feature: What if the GUI allowed you to logically group two devices together? For example, “My PC” with two entries—one for LAN and one for Wi-Fi. Since there are also other computers with two LAN ports, etc., this could be a helpful way to organize them (logically/GUI)</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://eblocker.org/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Julius</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://eblocker.org/community/main-forum/idea-grouping-of-devices-within-the-gui-of-eblocker/#post-9040</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		