Please check out the new Instant Help (beta) first before posting.

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] READ ME FIRST before posting in the forum

Famed Member
Topic starter  

Please check out the help, FAQs and knowledge base before posting here (see above the forum).

The forum language is English only. Posts in other languages can not be approved. Please use a translator like deepl.com in case of doubt 😉 

With your post please always report

• Hardware you use for running eBlockerOS
  • eBlockerOS version as well as filter lists version
  • eBlocker network mode (auto, individual or expert)
  • eBlocker network settings (IP, mask, gateway)
  • eBlocker DNS firewall settings
  • Client network settings (IP, mask, DNS, gateway)
  • Whether eBlocker’s https integration is enabled for client 
  • Client browser and OS version (i.e. FireFox 80.1 running on macOS 13.4)
  • Exact way or a link / screenshot to reproduce the issue
  • If VPN or Tor is enabled for the client in eBlocker (and which VPN provider you are using)
  • Please use a meaningful title & description other users with same issue would enter as search term

Please understand that we can not answer technical questions without this information.

Please do not post eBlocker diagnosis reports unless requested (we‘ll supply a specific email if that‘s necessary).

Thanks very much for your contribution!

Pio78, CalimerO, ovflowd and 1 people liked
Topic Tags
Famed Member
Topic starter  

As many support questions can easily be solved if we get the above infos I want to make clear, that with the core eBlocker team we will not answer a question anymore if the above is not supplied. Otherwise it‘s to time consuming to ask for every parameter in a back and forth ping pong - which makes everyone unhappy.

Thanks much for your understanding and cooperation!

Pio78 liked
ReplyQuote

Hello, I registered on the homepage but can not write in the other forums. I go to the top right login but when I want to post a topic then I seem to be logged out again. Where is the error here ?

ReplyQuote

@andreashamburg Please try to empty cache and remove cookies. I guess the issue is due to the forum update.

To add a topic, click the relevant forum title („Bugs & Issues“ for instance). Then in the upper right there is a „Add Topic“ button.

BTW: All users have all the same rights - including you 😉 

THX!

ReplyQuote

unfortunately same problem

Cache deleted no success
Different eBrowser and Pc no success

THX

ReplyQuote

@andreashamburg @pidiboy

I've just registered as a new user and posted a test topic. The forum works as expected and I can not reproduce your issue. Please state more clearly or share a screenshot of your experience.

For a screenshot of the Add Topic button, see here (as discussed above you need to click on the corresponding forum where you like to post FIRST!).

Anmerkung 2021 01 06 112650

ReplyQuote
Scroll to Top