Please check out the English help page (or the German Hilfe) first before posting.

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Check if eblocker is on  

RSS

Eminent Member
21/11/2020 9:39 pm  

Hi

since yesterday I cannot connect to my eblocker, white cube, anymore. There is no light or anything if I recall correctly. So I disconnected and connected it again. No eblocker in my network. So I thought I check the Ethernet socket, I remember in the good old days, sometimes there was a small light when the machine was on. Not sure though if this is always the case and if this is the case on eblocker.

I connected it to another power outlet and could not see anything either. So maybe my eblocker just died? Anything else I could do?

Thanks

22/11/2020 7:35 am  

The LEDs at the network port should be lit/flickering if connected to a router/switch. 

If LEDs are off and you‘ve even changed the power supply, it‘s time to order a Raspi 4 and say goodbye to the white cube 😉 

THX!

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
23/11/2020 4:32 pm  

@random I did not change the power supply. I have no clue what happened. And because I am a wise man ( 😀 ) I bought a raspi and installed eblocker just a couple of days ago. But I like the design of the cube better.

Random liked
ReplyQuote
Scroll to Top