Please check the user manual first (EN/DE) and find the knowledge base and answers to technical questions in the FAQs of the former eBlocker GmbH. Mac and iOS users please read this article in case of certificate issues.

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] how to get rid of ads  

RSS

18/06/2020 9:14 am  

Can somebody please tell me how to get rid of ads as the one shown in enclosed screenshot?
Thanks, Rob

18/06/2020 9:55 am  

Simple answer, stop eBlocker from being Paused...
Hm, not very bright, isn’t it?
Rob

ReplyQuote
 jens
18/06/2020 12:54 pm  

That was a good idea!

Another solution is to empty the cache of the Browser after the pause is over.

Or perform a manual update!

With sunny greetings

Jens

ReplyQuote
19/06/2020 12:37 pm  

@robfranssen-fr

Did I get you right: You had eBlocker in pause and this time the problem sat in front of the screen?

I'm asking to get this clear and close the topic - or if you are OK even delete it as it's not adding up much value for other readers.

Anyhow, for the future I'd like to encourage you to use subjects/topics/headlines where other readers get a brief idea of what the questions is about. "simple question", "help" or "nothing is working" are rather not very helpful subjects for other readers.

That's why I've taken the freedom to change the topic "simple question" to what is said in the message body "how to get rid of ads". Please think of other users maybe experiencing the same problem and what they would use as a search term: that's the best subject choice.

THX!

ReplyQuote
19/06/2020 1:37 pm  

@random
I realized to late that my eBlocker was in Pause. But OK, you are right and i’ll try to mend my ways.
Rob

Random liked
ReplyQuote
Scroll to Top